Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PSA Pre-production

This week we started to get our PSA together. I was so confused that I decided to read the wikipedia article on filmmaking (2009). I needed a good overview and that is what I got. I understand now, why the assignment is divided into three weeks. This week has been spent in pre-production. We have been wrestling with scripts, trying to decide what approach and what exact words would be best. I see why the article says that the most important piece of the process is the storyboard. Once we get our shot lists down beside the words that will be the voice over, and the music, I will feel that we have completed our pre-production work.

Wikipedia. (n.d.) Filmmaking. Retrieved on April 20, 2009, from http://en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Filmmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you on this.