Monday, December 5, 2011

Web Chat reflection December 5, 2011

In tonight's web chat with Dr. Abernathy, a couple of things were clarified for me. I understand now that I need to have a link to my blog on my wiki and vice versa. I am using the blog for reflections and the wiki for a kind of file cabinet of my work in this program.

I guess I need to organize my wiki more clearly so that the pieces are easier to find. I think I should make headings for each course and store the items for each course under those headings. That way my IA and my professors can find what they need to see easily.

I also learned that if I ask Dr. Abernathy about the points I lost, she can work with me on it. I am going to e-mail her with the rubric and then tell her that my story was 5 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you on this.