Saturday, December 17, 2011

Web conference December 11

The web conference this week helped to clarify the expectations for assignments this week. I find that it is so helpful to get the gist of what we are required to do from other classmates. The fact that Dr. Abernathy answers questions in the script area is also helpful. I see that the requirements for this week are to 1. create a word document with all of the links in it to these blog posts about web conferences and 2. To submit all of the documentation of our collaboration on the PSA and 3. To submit an updated version of the PSA document we submitted in week 3. The think I still confused about is whether I have to create a new document or just submit an altered version of the week 3 document. I will check the courseware for further directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you on this.