Monday, January 30, 2012

Branding myself and creating a logo

This logo (posted on my profile at the right) reflects my belief in Eastern philosophy in which every action creates karma. My actions and thoughts are not isolated in the universe. The water flowing around the mountain is an emblem of my desire to take the path of least resistance, eroding away strife and struggle along the way.  I chose the company name of Shaunydaun Digisun because it creates such symmetry along the edge of the logo.  I have always used the user name Shaunydaun (my first nickname combined with my middle name) because it is unique and it is always available on any website.  The sun in the logo comes from my father, who told me that I was like the sun rising, always yearning to make things grow, and that was why he gave me the middle name Daun.  I like the name Digisun because I can spread my own version of sunny optimism via technology and I can help others thrive via my digital sun beams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you on this.